Microsoft office is a set of desktop productivity applications including a word processor, spreadsheet, email utility, etc. The applications offered by Office are designed to fulfill the needs of every individual. Using these applications, you can enhance your experience. For availing all the features and for Office Setup, you must have an Office Account (office.com/myaccount). Following are the processes that will help you in creating and accessing your account.
Office Account Creation Procedure
- Open a web browser.
- Then, you have to visit the Office login web page by entering the “office.com/myaccount” URL in the address bar of your browser.
- After that, tap the “Create one” link that is provided below the empty field.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Office account creation window. Here, first, you have to enter the email address that you want to associate with your Office account.
- In case you want to use your phone number for your Office account instead of an email address. Then, you have to click the “Use a phone number instead” link. After this, enter a valid phone number that can be easily accessed by you.
- Afterwards, you have to press the “Next” tab to proceed further.
- Further, create a strong and unique password for the security of your Office account. Make sure that you create at least 8 characters long password. Along with that, the password you create must also contain one of each uppercase letter, Lowercase letter, Number, and Special Character or Symbol.
- You can also view the password that you have entered. For this, you have to tick mark the “Show Password” checkbox. Further, make sure that you have entered the correct password.
- After that, click the “Next” tab to proceed further with the office.com/myaccount process.
- The next step is the verification of your Office account. In order to verify, you are required to move to your email account that is linked with Office applications. In case you have linked your mobile number, then access that. Open the mail or message that you have received.
- Now, you have to come back to the account creation window and enter the code in the required field.
- Thereafter, to receive the information, tips as well offers about products and services, you have to tick mark the provided checkbox. However, this is an optional step, you can also leave the box unmarked.
- Further, click the “Privacy Statement” and “Microsoft Services Agreement” links to access the document and then read it carefully.
- Then, press the “Next” key.
- Afterwards, Office asks you to complete the captcha task for continuing with the process. For this, you have to enter the same credentials that are appearing on your screen. Then, hit the “Next” option.
- This will successfully complete the account creation procedure.
Office Account Sign In
- Firstly, access a web browser on your computing device by selecting its icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Then, move to the login window of Microsoft office. For this, you have to provide “office.com/myaccount” in the address bar of your web browser. After entering the URL, press the Enter key.
- In the Office login window, you first have to enter the email address or phone number that is linked with the Office account.
- After that, press the “Next” tab to move further with the login process.
- Further, you are required to enter the password that you have created at the time of account creation. Enter the password very carefully as they are case-sensitive. Hence, even a single mistake will show the error.
- Finally, tap the “Sign In” option for the successful completion of the office.com/myaccount process. This will successfully complete the Office sign-in process.