We have addressed the complete process for quickly updating Microsoft Office on Mac for users who find it difficult to update Microsoft Office. It is recommended that all users keep updating the office on Mac regularly, even if the program is not in use. More advanced features are introduced to Microsoft Office on Mac with every single update. It also stabilizes the application. Therefore, we have come up with the process to update Microsoft Office on Mac easily.
Sometimes it happens that the user faces difficulties while manually updating Microsoft Office on Mac. Therefore, there is an automated update feature for all users that automatically updates the Microsoft office tool. But to take advantage of this functionality, this feature would have to be enabled by users. Besides this, we have discussed how the user can manually update Microsoft Office on their Mac device.
Methods to setup Autoupdate on Mac Device
The users are suggested to set up the Microsoft Autoupdate to get auto-updates on their Microsoft office product. Thus, we have discussed the steps to make it easy for all users to setup the Microsoft Office suite’s auto-update feature.
- Initially, open the Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- After this, on the application, tap on the “Help” button.
- Then a drop-down list will appear on the screen.
- Now from there, click on the “Check for Updates” option.
- Note: If the “check for updates” option is not available, it might be due to the outdated software.
- After this, the users are suggested to download the latest version of the Microsoft Autoupdate tool to fix the issue.
- Now when the downloading process gets complete, then run the tool for a successful setup.
- Then the users are recommended to start again and do the steps again.
- By doing this, the “Check for the Updates” option would get ready.
- Then there is an option provided saying, “How would you like updated to be installed.”
- Now choose automatically download and install under that option.
- Note: Manual updating is also permitted, but users are advised to allow the program to download and install the update itself automatically.
- Now hit on the “Check for Updates” option.
- Thus by doing this, the software will automatically check if it is outdated.
- If there are new updates available, then the users are suggested to click on that link.
- After that, they would get redirected to the official website.
So by implementing these steps, the user can easily set up Microsoft AutoUpdate on their Mac device. However, if any user cannot update Microsoft Office on a Mac system, they can ask the experts for assistance and visit office.com/setup to set up their office product on their Mac device. Moreover, the users are advised to visit the official website office.com/setup to setup the Office Products.